Smith & Sullivan, LLC helps people facing major life events and decisions by drawing on our years of experience and by providing quality legal counsel and representation with integrity and focus on individual client needs.
We help our clients consider their options, communicate and achieve their goals, resolve their conflicts, work through their difficulties, plan for contingencies, advocate for their rights, and meet their obligations.
Some of the major life events and decisions where we help our clients are:
1. Purchasing or selling residential or commercial real estate.
2. Resolving legal conflicts through mediation.
3. Addressing marriage and family legal issues.
4. Estate planning and probating a loved one's estate.
5. Defending clients being sued in state or federal court.
We are a private practice law firm providing services in the broad areas of real estate, probate, alternative dispute resolution, family law and defense civil litigation.
Real Estate Estate Planning Probate Family Law Mediation Civil Litigation
Helping People Facing Major Life Decisions